Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

CASSIE'S DESSERTS LAND

Thursday, July 9, 2015
It has been a really long time since I made an update here. Oh my! I have been seriously busy these past months because of some new opportunities and those kept me pumped up - a lot! I have been receiving a good number of orders but the highlight of the first half of the year is me becoming the Associate Director of La Fille de Papier of La Belle FĂȘte Weddings & Events. Yey! I will blog about ut next time, though. <3

Anyway, to make up for the time that I haven't posted, I'm going to share to you our set up for Cassie's Desserts Land party. :) We were commissioned to just put on some pom poms on the ceiling and the tarpaulin design for the stage. I added the umbrella-like decors to have a more cutesy oomph. :D












So, there! I am making a vow not to take a long time to come up with an update. Haha.

Venue: Fortune Hongkong Seafood Restaurant


For inquiries, you may contact us by sending us an e-mail at createcraftsandevents@gmail.com.


Have a great night, kids. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create! Crafts and Events © 2014