Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

GABRIELLE'S SHABBY CHIC PARTY

Thursday, August 28, 2014
My love for shabby chic themed anything is endless. When our client approached me, I specially got giddy and excited. :) 

Gabbie's mother is such a bubbly and warm person so it made everything, from the planning to the execution, smooth sailing. When I presented the mood board and plans to her, I saw how enthusiastic she was. Before the party, we met for a couple of times and exchanged text messages to check on the details that she wanted and for us to get her approval on some of the things that we're gonna do. Gabbie's parents were sooo accommodating and friendly the whole time before, during, and even after the party. :)




 Balloons were scattered for the kids' enjoyment. :D
Centerpiece


 These ceiling decors are my favorite. <3

 The bike named Meredith from Paper Cat. :3


Of course, steamed cupcakes by my Mom. :D

 Cutesy cake by Mr. Park's Bread and Cake
 Mouthwatering yema cake by Filled and Frosted

One of the "advice" cards scattered on the venue. <3

Venue Styling: Create! Crafts and Events // Cakes: Mr. Park's and Filled and Frosted // Venue: Fortune HongKong Restaurant in San Fernando, Pampanga

I specially thank Ms. Nika Escober and Ms. Mina Magtoto of Personal Touche, Mr. Byron Zamora, and Ms. Kat Santos of Paper Cat.

For inquiries, you may contact us by sending us an e-mail at createcraftsandevents@gmail.com.

Have a great day, kids. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Create! Crafts and Events © 2014