Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

BRIELLA THERESE'S FROZEN DELIGHT

Monday, August 4, 2014
Originally, I was just requested to make Reese's Frozen themed birthday invites. I told her Mom that I'm not big on doing character invites but still wanted me to do the sample. The colors that I needed to work with are blue, purple, silver and white. I sort of found it difficult to combine them but I guess I was able to pull them off. Haha. Anyways, Reese's mom actually approved it and wanted the ribbon to be in violet (which actually looked waaaay better than the original white ribbon) then settled to have the main characters at the back of the wrap.



Stones were put to have the silver touch. <3

When Reese's Mom saw a mock centerpiece I made for another client, she asked me if I could help her with the party's desserts bar. And this is what ended up:
The table and table cloth were provided by the caterer.
Snow Queen Reese.


Basically, I just had to "arrange" the decors of the dessert table with the help of my husband, Reese's Dad and nanny since Reeses's Mom was already busy with the overall arrangement. :D Reese's Mom provided most of the decors and I added the paper crafts. <3
I usually don't eat sweet cupcakes as I'm more of a savory cupcake person but this one by No Ordinary Cakery-Cabanatuan has just the right amount of sweetness for my taste. <3

Invitations and paper crafts: Create! Paper Crafts // Dessert bar styling: Create! Crafts and Events //
For inquiries, you may contact us by sending us an e-mail at createcraftsandevents@gmail.com.

Have a great day, kids. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create! Crafts and Events © 2014