Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

PHOTOSHOOT STYLING: ANNA DOMINIQUE

Monday, September 29, 2014
Finally, a shoot with Anna of The A Lister. :D I was really excited when my friend, Kat of Paper Cat, told me that she's going to have a shoot with her. And my excitement added when I knew that the theme would be floral! Anna is always so easy to photoshoot as she is so much like a pro already. I've known her since college days and she's been the shy and silent type. But when she's in front of the camera.. Boy. Look at that smize and that fierceness. :D






Model: Anna Dominique Lumague (Tumblr/Instagram)
Photography: Paper Cat
Set Styling/Props: Create! Crafts and Events



For inquiries, you may contact us by sending us an e-mail at createcraftsandevents@gmail.com.

Have a great day, kids. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create! Crafts and Events © 2014