Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

FELT KEYCHAINS TO LOVE!

Friday, September 12, 2014
When my husband and I planned for my son's christening, we thought of having souvenirs that can be used. While I was searching on the net, I came across keychains that were made of felt cloth. I found them too cute! I, being such a sucker of cute and detailed stuff, started looking for the materials to use. And while doing the keychains, I was enjoying. Really enjoying now. :) I wasn't able to take photos of them, sad to say, but I'm definitely taking photos of my commissions. And of course, the thank you keychains I give from time to time. <3

Some of the thank you gifts. :)



Pirate keychains for a pirate party!





And of course, monsters! Which I found very fun to do. :) 



We have a do your own monster station which can be included in your party. Just give us a call or a message so we could arrange it! :)

For inquiries, you may contact us by sending us an e-mail at createcraftsandevents@gmail.com.

Have a great day, kids. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create! Crafts and Events © 2014